The WSTFA’s Annual Meeting is accepting Research News Flash registration for the 114th Meeting in Yakima on Dec. 3, 4, & 5th during the Washington State Tree Fruit Association Annual Meeting. Presenters will provide a five-minute presentation (5 slides +cover slide with title) about their research. WSTFA will provide free meeting registration for the primary author only (it does not include a banquet ticket that you can buy there).
Research News Flash deadlines:
- September 14, 2018 download and submit registration form to Faith Critzer (email@example.com) including:
- List of authors and affiliations
- Contact information for the first author (specify if the first author is the speaker), work title, affiliation and 1 picture of the speaker for a poster of faces
- Choose the session name that define your research subject among the 11 suggested
- Registration forms can be downloaded at http://bit.ly/2waG2su
- October 1stcommunication of schedule to the authors
- November 1stschedule finalized to print as insert in the package.
- November 15thsubmission to Faith Critzer of:
- Five slides (+cover slide with title) presentation in pptx format saved as last name+first initial (e.g. “CritzerF”)
- Authorization form for on-line material
- Submissions later than 5 p.m. will be withdrawn
2018 Research News Flash Session details:
You will be scheduled a time to present your presentation, the schedule will be circulated to meeting attendees before the meeting, so they can plan to attend presentations of their interest. Each presenter needs to attend the whole session because Q&A will be at the end of each topic session.
At the time of the submission of the presentation you will also submit:
- Anauthorization form to WSTFA to load your material on line (accept or decline)
- Your five slides (+cover slide with title) for the five-minute presentation which needs to include:
- Introduction and objectives
- Experimental design /material & method
- Conclusions/ Implications for the fruit industry
Please, don’t hesitate to contact Faith Critzer (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions and feel free to share with your colleagues.